Intelligent Interactive Monitoring
Night Shift uses vibrotactile feedback to discourage supine sleep and treat mild to moderate sleep apnea. Supine feedback is initiated only after the patient falls asleep; the frequency and intensity of feedback adapts to meet the requirements of each user.
Web-based reports provide compliance information associated with changes in sleep position efficiency and snoring.
The low-profile enclosure and quick-release magnetic buckle enclosed in a soft silicone neck strap provides a comfortable, safe and secure fit.
NOTICE: Night Shift is CE marked but is not yet available for sale in the USA, FDA clearance pending
Sample Night Shift Reports
Click Image to Enlarge Sample Reports
- Key features:
- Three-night trial provides detailed reporting for a baseline and two-nights with feedback
- Within-and across-month compliance reports present:
- Utilization patterns
- Outcomes associated with the frequency and intensity of delivered feedback
- Actigraphy-based sleep time and efficiency
- Quantified snoring levels